Knott’s Berry Farm, Buena Park, CA
Posted by ustop20themeparks on April 10, 2009
Knott’s Berry Farm
8039 Beach Blvd Buena Park
America’s 13th Most Visited Park of 2007
According to themeit.com, the park saw an estimated 3.6 million visitors in 2007, making it the 13th most visited theme park in the US.
Knott’s Berry Farm annual halloween event, Knott’s Scary Farm, generates half the revenue for Knott’s Berry Farm’s fiscal year, and it only runs in the month of October alone!
• Interesting layout/design
• Well categorized and user-friendly
• Includes information on all the rides and includes pictures
• Includes an interactive map
• And also a still map for visitors who may want to print a map to bring along on their trip
• Does not provide contact information
Authority & Accuracy – 5/5
Main webpage. Being the official page, its authority and accuracy cannot really be challenged
Objectivity – 1/5
Being the main page for the park, its main aim will be to sell tickets. Information presented in a way where the park will look good.
Currency – 5/5
It has to be regularly updated to cater to the needs of visitors and also maintain a good image of the park.
Coverage – 4/5
Rather extensive, could be made better with value-added information.